Our U-Weld kit offers the shop enthusiast the opportunity to weld together a mud motor for a huge savings, no machining required. Assemble and weld the frame together and attach it to an engine. Our engine mount plates have two pre-drilled SAE bolt patterns to accommodate any major brand engine in the 10HP to 30HP range. Specify fine or course thread components** from the pull-down menu above.
- All Metal Parts
- Yoke and Cross for the Drive Shaft
- Adjustable Cavitation Plate
- Multiple Pivot Point Location
- 9″ X 6″ Bog Hog Propeller with Cupped Trailing Edge
- Fin with Integral Weed Cutter
- Drive Shaft: 72″ length, 3/4″ outside diameter. Keyed to 3/16″ on one end with 3/4″-16 fine threads on the other end.
- Transom: greaseless steering point and 360 degree rotation capacity
**Bog Hog recommends fine thread components, which are mechanically stronger and tighter. However, we also offer industry standard course thread components, which are compatible with aftermarket propellers.
Need an engine or the second yoke to complete the U-joint? Visit our store to get what you need.